AJA HA5-Plus Mini Converter
HA5-Plus is AJA's next generation HDMI-to-SDI Mini-Converter. The HDMI input is converted to 3G-SDI output for driving SDI monitoring solutions. Up to eight channels of HDMI audio are passed through to the SDI output as well as the ability to embed two channels of analog audio. A 3G-SDI output with PLL clock filtering ensures a low jitter output for solid image stability. An LED indicator shows the input source as either SD (green) or HD (red) for fast and easy signal identification.
HA5-Plus accepts progressive standard definition signals at 525p and 625p for compatibility with DSLR cameras, allowing the signal from those cameras to be easily incorporated into SDI workflows.
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a Universal Power Supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
- Video Input: HDMI with embedded audio, up to 8 channels
- Input Formats: 525i, 625i, 525p, 625p, 480p, 576p / 720p 50, 59.94, 60 / 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 / 1080i 50, 59.94, 60 (Note: HDCP content not supported)
- Video Output: 3G-SDI with embedded audio
- Output Formats: 525i 29.97 / 625i 25 / 720p 50, 59.94, 60 / 1080i 25, 29.97, 30 / 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 / 1080p 50, 59.94, 60 - SMPTE 425-1 Level A Mapping structure 1 (1920X1080 4:2:2 10-bit YCbCr)
- Audio Input: 2-channel RCA-style analog audio (-10dBV nominal)
- Audio Output: SDI embedded audio
- Power: Uses AJA Power Supply model DWP-U-R1 (included with purchase) / 100-240V, 50/60Hz Universal Input / +5V DC regulated, 7.5 watt capacity
- Size: 4.6" Ã— 2.4" Ã— 1"(117mm Ã— 61mm Ã— 25mm)