Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K
Free Shipping applies to Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
The Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K is the world's most advanced broadcast camera for live production! You get a massive 10" viewfinder, MFT lens mount, 4 hour battery, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections and built in optical fiber and SDI connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable! Its incredibly tough, lightweight magnesium alloy body is packed with all the built in features you need for multi camera production and broadcast.
Use your Studio Camera with Blackmagic Design's HyperDeck Shuttle to record video to an SSD for editing later. Both the Studio Camera and Hyperdeck Shuttle have built in batteries, so they can be used anywhere. The output of the Hyperdeck Shuttle can be connected to the PGM input on the camera so you playback what you just recorded by simply pressing the PGM button!
- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Resolution and Frame Rates: 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 1920 x 1080p23.98, 1920 x 1080p24, 1920 x 1080p25, 1920 x 1080p29.97, 1920 x 1080p30, 1920 x 1080p50, 1920 x 1080p59.94, 1920 x 1080p60, 1920 x 1080i50, 1920 x 1080i59.9 and 1920 x 1080i60
- Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode.
- Iris Control: Iris button automatically adjusts the lens iris settings so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Screen Dimensions: 1 x 10.1" - 1920 x 1200
- Screen Type: 10.1" - TFT-LCD
- Controls: Push button controls for navigating menus
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone
- Mounting Options: 2 x 3/8" tripod mount. 4 x 1/4"-20 UNC thread mounting points on top of camera, 3 x 1/3"-20 UNC thread mounting points left on right of camera
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 12G-SDI 10-bit 4:2:2
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 12G-SDI
- Ref Input: 1 x Reference Input
- Optical Fiber Input/Output: 6G Optical Fiber Input and Output
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support
- Analog Audio Output: Aviation headphone (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels in 12G-SDI 48Khz and 24 bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15-16
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus.Â SDI CCU control from ATEM
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24-bit
- Software Included: Blackmagic Camera Utility
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later / Windows 7 or later
- External Power Input: 1 x 4-pin XLR port for external power or battery use
- Power: Integrated Lithium Ion Polymer rechargeable battery. 11V-30V DC port for external battery power or use included 12V AC adapter
- Built-in Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours
- Battery Charge Time: Approximately 4 hours
- 10.05" x 4.47" x 7.66"
- 4.44 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic Studio Camera
- Sun Shield and attachment screws
- Turret Dust Cap
- 12V AC Adapter
- Optical Fiber
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty