Blackmagic Design - Mini Converter UpDownCross - BMD-CONVMUDC
UpDownCross converter includes both up, down and cross conversion as well as a 4 field standards converter! Fantastic for placement on deck SDI inputs, so you always get NTSC or PAL into the deck. Use the cross converter to convert 720p to 1080i or 1080i to 720p so you can edit once and master in SD, 720p and 1080i video!
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 3G-SDI.
- SDI Video Output: 6 x outputs automatically match the SD, HD and 3G-SDI video input unless up, down, cross and/or standards conversion is enabled.
- Reference Input: Blackburst and TriSync for SD & HD.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Reclocking: Yes
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI.
- SDI Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94 and 1080p60.
- Format Conversion: Up, down, cross conversion and/or NTSC/PAL standards conversion.
- Software Control: Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Settings Control: Mini Switches or USB software
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption: 7.00 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12 - 30 V
- Mini Converter UpDownCross
- Software CD
- 12V universal power supply with international socket adapters
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.