Blackmagic DeckLink Duo
Featuring 4 independent 3G-SDI connections, DeckLink Duo 2 is a PCI Express capture and playback card that supports SDI formats in SD and HD up to 1080p60. You get the flexibility of 4 separate capture or playback cards in one. Plus, it’s completely customizable so it’s perfect for media play-out systems, multi screen digital signage servers, real time multi channel capture systems and more.
- SDI Video Input: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD independently configurable as either Input or Output.
- SDI Video Output: 4 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD independently configurable as either Input or Output.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD.
- Sync Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- Codecs Supported: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, HEVC, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, DNxHR & DNxHD, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy, Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:4:4
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Windows 8. Media Express, Blackmagic Control Panel and Blackmagic driver on Linux
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updater software
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4 and 8 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Mac OS systems require a Mac Pro computer with PCI Express slots. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards:
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Metadata Support: RP 188/SMPTE 12M-2 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 8, 10, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in all modes up to 1080p30 and 8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 in all modes.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2, 4:4:4
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: Built in, high quality software down converter from HD to SD on output. Down converted SD selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 styles.
- HD Up Conversion: Built in, high quality software up converter from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on input. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom.
- Cross Conversion: Built in, high quality software cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback.
- Real Time Effects: DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS 10.12 Sierra, macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later. / Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, all 64-bit / Linux
- Power Consumption: 10 watts
- EMC Certifications: FCC, CE and C-Tick
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- DeckLink Duo 2
- SD card with software and manual