Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Shuttle 2 SSD Video Recorder
The Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Shuttle 2 allows for uncompressed, high quality video recording directly to a common, cost-efficient 2.5" SSD SATA drive in the smallest possible package. Its compact size, affordable price, totally silent operation, and the fact that it is completely battery powered (with low power consumption) make it a perfect field recorder.
Shuttle 2 bypasses camera compression, recording from SDI and HDMI direct into the highest quality video. It also allows you the ability to switch instantly from this high quality uncompressed format to Avid DNxHD 10-bit compressed video. This smaller file size is perfect when you need longer recording time, or have a lot of video material.
Another convenient feature of the HyperDeck Shuttle 2 is the ability to edit video directly from your SSD media. This saves time wasted copying files from other formats, like SDHC and CF card media.
And, don't let its size fool you--the Shuttle 2 is extremely durable. This compact but sturdy device is molded out of a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum.
Features SDI and HDMI inputs and outputs for effortless connection to virtually any camera, deck, or monitor.
Shuttle 2 Compatible SSD Drives at TapeOnline
- OWC 120GB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G
- Kingston 240GB HyperX 3K
- Kingston 240GB SSDNow KC300 2.5" SSD
- OWC 240GB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD
- SanDisk 240GB Extreme PRO
- Samsung 256GB 850 PRO (spacer required)
- Transcend 256GB SSD370
- Kingston 480GB SSDNow KC300 2.5" SSD
- OWC 480GB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G
- SanDisk 480GB Extreme PRO
- Samsung 512GB 850 PRO (spacer required)
- Transcend 512GB SSD370
- SanDisk 960GB Extreme PRO
- Samsung 1TB 850 PRO (spacer required)
- Transcend 1TB SSD370