Blackmagic Design UltraStudio Mini Monitor
When you need low cost monitoring for editing, then UltraStudio Mini Monitor is perfect. Plug in Thunderbolt and monitor out of the SDI and HDMI outputs. Perfect for using low cost HDMI TVs and projectors (with a higher resolution than your computer screen) for monitoring.
This device is for playback only. If you need an option to capture high-res footage from your camera, the UltraStudio Mini Recorder is also available.
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10-bit SD/HD switchable
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- SDI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD
- Computer Interface: Thunderbolt™
- Codecs Supported: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver, Drivers for Mac OS X and Windows
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Software driver loads upgrades at system start or via updater software
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M and 292M
- Audio Sampling: Television rate of 48kHz and 24 bit
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- HDMI Resolution: Pixel for pixel HD resolution input to connected device
- HDMI Color Precision: 10 bit
- Multiple Rate support: SDI and HDMI are switchable between standard definition and high definition
- Colorspace Conversion Hardware based real time
- HD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback
- Real Time Effects: Apple Final Cut Pro™ internal effects. Adobe® Premiere Pro CC® Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects
- Physical Installation: Requires computer with a Thunderbolt™ port. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later / Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Powered by Thunderbolt cable
- 3.62 x 1.77 x 0.98 in.
- 5.4 oz.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
Includes UltraStudio Mini Monitor and software CD.