Blackmagic Design Hyperdeck Studio Mini
HyperDeck Studio Mini is a portable broadcast quality deck that records ProRes onto commonly available SD cards. You get 6G-SDI for recording all formats up to 2160p30, dual SD card slots for non-stop recording, a built in LCD screen, and familiar VTR style front panel controls. All this comes in a design that can be used on the desktop or in ⅓ of a standard rack space. HyperDeck Studio Mini also features 720p and 1080p 4:4:4:4 file support with fill and key outputs so it can be used as source to provide broadcast graphics to live production switchers for downstream keying over live video.
- SDI Video Input: 1
- SDI Video Output: 2
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G-SDI, 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector.
- Power over Ethernet: 1 x Ethernet with Power over Ethernet
- Analog Video Input: None.
- Analog Video Output: None.
- Analog Audio Input: None, embedded audio only.
- Analog Audio Output: None, embedded audio only.
- Timecode connections: None.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded in SD and HD in QuickTime files.
- HDMI Audio Input: None.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 channels embedded in SD, HD and UHD in QuickTime files.
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Reference Output: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Computer Interface: 1 x USB 2.0 type C for software updates and HyperDeck Utility software control.
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 / 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60 / 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296M and 425M
- SDI Metadata Support: HD RP 188 and closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- Video Sampling: 4:4:4:4
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution.
- Media: 2 x SD for SD, HD and Ultra recording.
- Media Type: UHS II and able to support ProRes 4444 playback and 422 recording.
- Media Format: Can format discs to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or OS X Extended (Mac) file systems.
- Supported Codecs: Apple ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 LT QuickTime, ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
- FTP Clients: Cyberduck, Transmit, FileZilla
- Built-in Control Panel: 8 buttons for menu control, 2.2" color display, and a rotary wheel.
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver (Mac only).
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start, or via updater software.
- Built-in LCD for video, audio and timecode monitoring and menu settings.
- 2 x LED indicator lights above the SD slots.
Physical Installation: 1/3 rack unit size. Less than 7 inches deep.
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra or later / Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit.
Power Supply: 1x Internal 100 - 240V AC.
Physical and Environmental Specifications:
- 5.51” x 6.69” x 1.75”
- 1.28 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 5 degrees to 50 degrees C (41 degrees to 122 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 degrees to 45 degrees C (-4 degrees to 113 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- HyperDeck Studio Mini.
- SD card with software and user manual.
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.