Blackmagic Design Micro Converter - SDI to HDMI
Convert from SDI to HDMI so you can output video from professional SDI video equipment to consumer HDMI televisions, projectors and more. The multi rate 3G-SDI automatically switches between all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60. You also get 3G-SDI loop through, support for Level A and Level B equipment, and power over USB.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x SD, HD or 3G-SDI
- SDI Video Output: 1 x SDI loop out
- HDMI Output: HDMI Type A out
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD or HD
- Updates, Configurations and Power: Micro USB
- SDI Format Support: 525i29.97 NTSC, 625i25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60 / 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94,1080p 60 / 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30 / 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 425M
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition level A and level B 3G-SDI
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically detects SD, HD and 3G-SDI
- HDMI Format Support: 525i29.97 NTSC, 625i25 PAL / 720p50, 59.94, 60 / 1080p24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 / 1080i50, 59.94, 60
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- HDMI Color Space: YUV
- Software Control: Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via micro USB
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via micro USB
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later / Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Settings Control: Via software utility
- Power Supply: +5V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries.
- Power Consumption: 1.60 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 4.4V to 5.25V DC
- 3.01” x 1.80” x 0.98”
- 5.29 oz.
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Micro Converter SDI to HDMI
- +5V universal power supply with international socket adapters
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.