Blackmagic Design MultiView 4
Blackmagic MultiView 4 has four completely independent 6G-SDI inputs that work with all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p30. Simply connect your sources and you’ll get a standard 2x2 grid view on an HD or Ultra HD television. If you connect an Ultra HD television or monitor, you can take advantage of the extra resolution of Ultra HD and see full resolution 1920 x 1080 HD in each view for incredible sharpness. Using the included Ethernet remote control software, you can turn on audio meters, choose which audio to output, as well as create custom labels, and more. MultiView 4 is compatible with the Teranex Mini Rack Shelf so you can use it on your desktop or rack mount it. You can also add an optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel for front panel control. For the ultimate in broadcast reliability and redundancy, you can power MultiView 4 via the AC connection as well as power over Ethernet.
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Loop Output: 4 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI and 10 bit 6G-SDI
- HDMI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector. Output supports EDID of the monitor.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI. Simultaneous viewing of 4K, HD and SD video.
- Updates: USB or Ethernet.
- Control: Optional front mounted Teranex Mini Smart Panel with LCD, rotary knob and six settings buttons.
- Configuration: RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 for firmware updates and IP address setting.
- Reclocking: On all SDI outputs, auto switching between standard definition, high definition or 6G-SDI video.
- SD Format Support: 525i29.97 NTSC, 625i25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94,720p60 / 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50,1080p59.94, 1080p60 / 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30 / 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Format Support: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p / 2K 23.98 PsF, 2K 24 PsF, 2K 25 PsF.
- Ultra HD Format Support: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30
- 4K Format Support: 2160p24
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 425M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video inputs are switchable between standard definition, high definition and 4K. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Color Space: YUV or RGB for inputs, YUV for outputs.
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 6G-SDI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.
- SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
- Display: Optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel with 1.5” LCD for menu settings.
- Software Control: Multi view software included free for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later / Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Power Fail Protection: MultiView 4 settings preserved and restored instantly at power on.
- Power Supply: IEC power cable required. 90 - 240V AC input.
- Power over Ethernet: Can be powered via 48V DC using PoE+ (power over ethernet)
- Power Consumption: 16 Watts
- 5.51”W x 6.69”D x 1.75”H
- 1.28 lbs.
- Operating temperature: ° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature:-20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic MultiView 4
- SD card with software and manual
- 3 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.