Blackmagic Design MultiView 4 HD
Blackmagic MultiView 4 HD is a multiviewer that lets you simultaneously monitor 4 completely independent SDI video sources on a single display! You can monitor any combination of SD and HD formats and frame rates, all at the same time. Each view can display overlays with information such as custom labels, audio meters and more. MultiView 4 HD has both SDI and HDMI outputs for monitoring on professional SDI displays, projectors or even big screen televisions!
- SDI Video Inputs: 4 x 10-bit SD-SDI and HD-SDI.
- SDI Video Outputs: 1 x HD-SDI.
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G.
- SDI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x 10-bit HD-SDI.
- HDMI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector. Output supports EDID of the monitor.
- SDI Reclocking: On all SDI outputs, auto switching between standard definition or high definition.
- Reference Input: None
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD or HD.
- Updates: USB 2.0 high speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- Configuration: USB 2.0
- SD Video Standards: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Video Standards:
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Video Standards: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- Audio Meters: Each view, VU standard.
- Source Routing: None
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Color Space: YUV or RGB for inputs, YUV for outputs.
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI and HD-SDI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.
- SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
- Built in Control Panel: None
- External Control Panel: None
- Software Control: MultiView software included free for Windows and Mac.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Operating Systems:
- Mac 10.12 Sierra, Mac 10.13 High Sierra or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Fail Protection: MultiView 4 HD settings preserved and restored instantly at power on.
- Power Consumption: 5.5 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 6 to 36V DC
- Dimensions: 5.27” x 3.62” x 0.86”
- Weight: 8.53 oz
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic MultiView 4 HD
- +12V universal power supply with international socket adapters
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty