Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Pro
DeckLink 4K Pro is a high performance PCIe capture and playback card with advanced 12G-SDI for working with the latest high frame rate Ultra HD and DCI 4K formats at up to 60 frames per second! Ideal for both traditional 2D and high end 3D stereoscopic workflows, you get support for full resolution, deep color YUV and 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 images. DeckLink 4K Pro features two multi rate 12G-SDI inputs and outputs with support for 16 channels of embedded audio, along with a connection for reference input. Because the connections are multi rate, it works with virtually every SD, HD, Ultra HD and 4K format. DeckLink 4K Pro is perfect for high end film, television, and commercial editing, visual effects, and color grading projects.
- SDI Video Input: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single link and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single link and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4
- SDI Audio Input: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K
- SDI Audio Output: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K
- Sync Input: Black burst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 8 lane generation 2, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCIe Slots
- Supports: AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:4:4
- EMC, UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick and KCC
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video and Blackmagic driver on Mac OS X. Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video and Blackmagic driver on Windows 7 and Windows 8. Media Express, Blackmagic Desktop Video and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later / Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 8 64-bit / Linux
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start or via updaterÂ software.
- Physical Installation: PCI Express 8 lane generation 2, compatible with 8, 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Please check the Support pages to see the full systemÂ requirements.
- SD Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 1280 x 720p50, 1280 x 720p59.94,1280 x 720p60, 1920 x 1080i50,1920 x 1080i59.94, 1920 x 1080i60,1920 x 1080PsF23.98,1920 x 1080PsF24, 1920 x 1080PsF25,1920 x 1080PsF29.97,1920 x 1080PsF30, 1920 x 1080p23.98,1920 x 1080p24, 1920 x 1080p25,1920 x 1080p29.97, 1920 x 1080p30,1920 x 1080p50, 1920 x 1080p59.94,1920 x 1080p60
- 2K Format Support: 2048 x 1080PsF23.98,2048 x 1080PsF24, 2048 x 1080PsF25,2048 x 1080p23.98, 2048 x 1080p24,2048 x 1080p25
- 4K Format Support: 3840 x 2160p23.98, 3840 x 2160p24,3840 x 2160p25, 3840 x 2160p29.97,3840 x 2160p30, 3840 x 2160p50,3840 x 2160p59.94, 3840 x 2160p60,4096 x 2160p23.98, 4096 x 2160p24,4096 x 2160p25
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M,SMPTE 296M SMPTE 372M,SMPTE 425M Level A and Level B,ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
- SDI Metadata Support: VITC read for 3:2 pulldown removal. VANC capture and playback using up to 3 lines of video in file. HD RP188. Closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of48 kHz at 24-bit
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2, 4:4:4 and 4:4:4:4
- SDI Color Precision: 8, 10-bit YUV 4:2:2 and 8, 10, 12-bit RGB 4:4:4 in HD, 2K and 4K
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate Support: SDI video connections are switchable between SD/HD/2K and 4K
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time on output.
- 3D Processing: Left eye/right eye dual stream capture & playback.
- Ultra HD to HD Down Conversion: Built in, high quality hardware down converter outputs Ultra HD to HD or HD to SD down converted signal on SDI B. Down converted SD selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3 styles.
- HD Up Conversion: Built in, high quality hardware up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on playback. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom.
- HD Cross Conversion: Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback.
- Real Time Effects: Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects. DaVinci Resolve.
- 8.21 oz.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° CÂ (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included:
- DeckLink 4K Pro
- Software SD Card
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty