Blackmagic Design MultiView
Available for pre-order!
Monitor up to 16 SDI sources using an Ultra HD monitor or television so you get twice the resolution per view! Blackmagic MultiView 16 allows 4, 9 or 16 views to be selected and each input includes a full frame re-synchronizer so you can have any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD SDI sources connected, all at the same time! Features full frame re-sync on each input.
Featuring a compact, machined metal single rack unit design, MultiView 16 is incredibly easy to use because it has dedicated buttons on the front panel for quickly selecting any source into any of the views. Once selected, video can be routed to any position on the grid at the push of a button or you can simply use the spin knob control so it works just like a video router. Use the SOLO button for instant full screen monitoring of any source at any time! MultiView 16 also features a built in multi voltage AC power supply and professional broadcast 6G-SDI input connections with loop through so it integrates easily into any facility.
MultiView 16 includes Ethernet which emulates a Blackmagic Videohub router protocol so you get full compatibility with all of the external Videohub software and hardware control panels for routing any of the inputs onto any of the monitoring views. Blackmagic MultiView 16 can also be controlled via the included software utility on Mac or Windows computers so that you can quickly change settings remotely if access to the front panel is restricted! You can even add on screen labels and other settings remotely!
- SDI Video Input: 16 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Loop Output: 16 x 10-bit SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- Multi View Outputs: 4 x SDI plus 1 x HDMI (2 x HD, 2 x 6G-SDI, 1 x HDMI), able to be used concurrently.
- SDI Video Multi View Outputs: 2 x 10-bit HD-SDI, 2 x 10 bit 6G-SDI.
- HDMI Video Multi View Outputs: 1 x HDMI type A connector. Output supports EDID of the monitor.
- Reference Input: Black burst and Tri-level Sync for SD, HD and 4K.
- Muti Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI. Simultaneous viewing of 4K, HD and SD video.
- Updates: USB or Ethernet.
- Control: 16 buttons for local control of MultiView 16. 5 buttons and scroll wheel for control of LCD display or RJ45 Ethernet.
- Configuration: Via front panel LCD or use either RJ45 Ethernet or USB 2.0 for firmware updates and IP address setting.
- RS-422 Control: 1 x input for configuring layouts.
- Reclocking: On all SDI outputs, auto switching between standard definition, high definition or 6G-SDI video.
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- 2K Format Support: 2048x1080p23.98, 2048x1080p24, 2048x1080p25, 2048x1080PsF23.98, 2048x1080PsF24, 2048x1080PsF25.
- 4K Format Support: 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 4096x2160p24.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 310M, SMPTE 425M-A, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video inputs are switchable between standard definition, high definition and 4K. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI, 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 10-bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Color Space: YUV or RGB for inputs, YUV for outputs.
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD-SDI, HD-SDI, and 6G-SDI on each input so that each input can be running a different television standard.
- SDI Metadata Support: Video payload identification ancillary data as per SMPTE 352M.
- Built-in 1.5" LCD display for menu settings.
- Software Control: Multi view software included free for Windows™ and Mac OS X™.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Power Fail Protection: MultiView 16 settings preserved and restored instantly at power on.
- Power Supply: IEC power cable required. 90 - 240V AC input.
- 18.97 x 1.74 x 6.03 in. / 4.62 lbs.
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included:
- Blackmagic MultiView 16
- Software CD
- 12 month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.