Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K
The world's first full resolution Ultra HD broadcast monitor with multi rate 12G-SDI, an extremely bright display with wide viewing angle, plus advanced broadcast features like 3D LUT support, H/V delay, blue only, adjustable frame guides and more! SmartView 4K is compatible with all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. With both AC and DC power connections, SmartView 4K can be used in broadcast studios or on set. The 6 rack unit sized design and VESA compatibility means it can be installed in racks, outside broadcast vehicles or even mounted on walls and on articulated arms.
SmartView 4K delivers amazing picture quality in an incredibly thin lightweight design. The super bright LCD screen looks great from any viewing angle and, because the controls are all digital, your settings won't change or drift over time. You can even load custom 3D LUTs for monitor calibration and on set viewing. When monitoring SD or HD signals, the built in Teranex processor uses advanced patented and proprietary PixelMotion™ algorithms to automatically de-interlace and scale video up to Ultra HD resolution. That means you get visually transparent, artifact free scaling for the best quality possible and a fluid smooth viewing experience!
SmartView 4K gives you both easy front panel control or remote control from a Mac or PC connected over Ethernet. The backlit front panel buttons make them easy to use in dimly lit studio or location environments. The front panel lets you set input selection, brightness, selection of 3D LUTS and advanced broadcast features such as H/V delay, blue only and frame guides. SmartView 4K comes with Mac and PC software so you can connect via Ethernet and change all settings remotely, ideal for large broadcast studios and post houses.
- SDI Video Input: 2 SDI inputs automatically switch between SD, HD, 3G, 6G and 12G-SDI. Reclocked loop through output
- Optical Video Input: SFP Optical Fiber connector cage
- SDI Video Output: Automatically switches to input selection.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of 4K, 2K, HD or standard definition inputs
- Updates and Configuration: USB
- Ethernet: Gigabit ethernet with loop through
- Tally: 9-pin D connector
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M and SMPTE 425M
- SDI Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD, HD, 3G, 6G and 12G-SDI
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Format Support: 525/23.98, 525/29.97, 625/25, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97,1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 2048x1080p/23.98, 2048x1080p/24, 2048x1080p/25, 2048x1080PsF/23.98, 2048x1080PsF/24, 2048x1080PsF/25, 3840x2160p23.98, 3840x2160p24, 3840x2160p25, 3840x2160p29.97, 3840x2160p30, 4096x2160p24
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included firmware updater software
- Settings Control: Via USB or Ethernet
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion or later and Mac OS X 10.9.4 Mavericks or later / Windows™ 7 (32 and 64-bit) and 8
- Display Element: TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Display Resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Response: 25 ms
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Color Depth: 16.7 million colors
- Power Supply: 12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. 12V - 15V range. Built in IEC 90 - 240V AC power supply.
- Power Consumption: < 25 Watts
- 18.98 x 10.47 x 2.75 in. / 8.81 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included:
- SmartView 4K
- Power Supply
- Software CD
- 12 Months Limited Manufacturer's Warranty