Blackmagic Design MultiDock (Thunderbolt / Thunderbolt 2)
Blackmagic MultiDock is the perfect solution for mounting your media disks onto your Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 based computer. With Blackmagic MultiDock, you get a super fast 4 disk docking solution in a compact rack mount design that lets you insert and remove disks as you need and edit directly from the disks. Blackmagic MultiDock is attractive and installs in seconds because it uses the disk drivers built into your Mac OS X and Windows Thunderbolt computer. With Blackmagic MultiDock you can plug in any brand of 2.5 inch solid state disk you prefer so you get the solution perfect for your workflow! Blackmagic MultiDock can also be configured for multi disk RAID storage using your computer's disk utility software.
- SSD Interface: 4 x 2.5" SATA 3 6Gb/s
- Computer Interface: 2 x Thunderbolt connection ports
- Power: 1 x IEC Power connection; Connection supports 110v - 240v
- 18.98 x 1.75 x 5.82 in. / 4.25 lbs.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later / Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 50° C (41° to 122° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included:
- Blackmagic MultiDock
- Software CD
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Refer to MultiDock Installation and Operation manual for warranty details)