Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder
When you’re working live in the studio or out at an event in a large venue such as a stadium, the URSA Studio Viewfinder gives you everything you need to comfortably operate your URSA Mini in live production! The bright 7” screen has a detachable sunshade and includes large handles and an articulated pivot mount that let you position and move the viewfinder independent of the camera! You get tactile control dials and customizable function buttons to make adjustments on the fly, without having to take your eyes off the action! Set up is quick and easy using the included V-Lock plate and it connects directly to the SDI monitor and power output on your URSA Mini, so you don’t need additional cables or power supplies.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x HD/Ultra HD 3G-SDI via BNC.
- Power Input: 1 x 4 pin XLR 12V.
- Screen Dimensions: 7" 1920 x 1200 resolution.
- Screen Type: 7" IPS LCD.
- Computer Interface: 1 x USB type C connector for initial setup and software updates via Blackmagic Camera Setup software.
SDI Video Standards
- HD Format Support:
- 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
- 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M 2084.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2 YUV.
- Color Precision: 10-bit.
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709.
- Multiple Rate support: SDI switches between 1.5 Gb/s HD and 3.0 Gb/s 60P HD.
- Controls: Dial, knobs and customizable function buttons for settings, short cut features and navigating menus.
- Handles: Built in grab handles for positioning the monitor independently from the camera.
- Position Adjustment Options: Variable tension pivot points for articulated arm and grab handles with forward, backward, up, down, pan and tilt adjustments.
- Mounting Options: Quick release V-lock mounting bracket for attaching viewfinder to URSA Mini handle.
- Tally: Large LED tally light with customizable perspex camera numbers.
- Metadata Support: Detects camera information embedded in the SDI signal including status information, frame guides, focus peaking, tally, and more.
- Screen Interface: On screen meters and status information including Camera ID, resolution, frames per second, shutter speed, gain, white balance, camera battery level, and more.
- 3D Lookup Table Support: LUT support for loading custom LUTs.
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Power Requirements: 12V power input via 4 pin XLR connected via URSA Mini 12v power output.
- Dimensions: 11.97 x 13.03 inches
- Weight: 5.93 lbs
- Operating Temperature; 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty