Fellowes NEATO CD Label Applicator, CAX-180423
Fellowes' Neato CD Label Applicator is an easy-to-use applicator for applying CD/DVD labels . It centers your CD or DVD label perfectly every time. The Neato CD Label Applicator conveniently fits on top of desk or in a desk drawer.
Apply labels to your CD's and DVD's discs quickly, easily, and perfectly - everytime.
How to use the NEATO CD Label Applicator
- Place the Neato CD Label Applicator on a flat surface. The base should rest flat, with the post of the plunger facing upward.
- Remove the printed adhesive CD label from its backing. To do this, lay the paper on a flat surface, printed side down. Hold down an edge of the printed CD label with either your finger or a pointed instrument while you simultaneously lift away the backing. This procedure will help minimize tearing or curling.
- Place the printed CD label on the Neato CD Label Applicator, sticky side up. Make sure it is laying flat on the base.
- Orient the hole in the CD over the post and lower the CD onto the base, data side up (the reflective side of the CD).
- Press down on the center of the CD. Avoid touching the reflective area of the CD. Instead, try to keep your fingers on the plastic center ring.
- Remove the CD and push out any air bubbles under the label by running your fingers around the CD in a circular motion.