Fuji 12 Minute Digital Betacam Videotape: D321-12S
- Superior calendering technology creates a mirror-smooth surface achieving a high C/N ratio and low error rate during high-density digital recording.
- Superior binder material provides high durability.
- Improved magnetic particle adhesion along with a high-quality backcoating material provide a low coefficient of friction and stable tape transport - even during high-speed editing operations.
- An ultra-thin protective layer prevents oxidation ensuring playback even after long-term storage.
- Fujifilm production technology prevents tape shrinkage, dramatically reducing tracking errors from tape deformation.
- Rugged album case seals out dust through protruding reel-hub rests with raised flanges and a special tongue-and-groove case seal.