HHB DAT Audio Tape, DAT35
HHB DAT (Digital Audio Tape) has been independently proven to be the most dependable brand of DAT tape.
- 35 minute running time.
- Ultra-fine, high-density metal particle recording layer delivers high output and retentivity.
- Specially formulated binder system combines with a durable back coating to ensure consistently low block error rates, even after multiple passes and prolonged high speed shuttling.
- Flexible base film allows a better head wrap, resulting in less head wear.
- Rigid shell is capable of withstanding a temperature of 107°C (212.6°F) without warping.
- Anti-static lid discharges quickly, avoiding damaging build ups of dust.
- Hub braking system reduces tape slack when ejecting.
- Ultra-fine, high-density metal particle recording layer.
- Advanced binder formulation keeps block errors low.
- Flexible film base minimizes head wear.
- Shatterproof polypropylene cases.
- Secure archival life in excess of 30 years