HP EverStore LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal Tape Drive
Hewlett-Packard's EH969A LTO-6 Ultrium Archival Tape Drive represents six generations of LTO, now capable of storing up to 6.25TB per cartridge. HP LTO-6 drives feature data hardware encryption using AES 256-bit for easy-to-enable security that protects even the most sensitive data and prevents unauthorized access to tape cartridges. LTO 6 technology has data transfer rates of up to 400MB/sec. HP's exclusive Data Rate Matching increases performance by matching host system speed to keep drives streaming, and thus creates the fastest tape performance.
HP LTO Ultrium half-height drives are designed for server customers in direct attached storage (DAS) environments where hard disk and system bottlenecks can hinder performance and data transfer speeds.
- StoreOpen with LTFS for ease of use at an unprecedented performance. Allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
- TapeAssure: monitors drive/media utilization, operational performance, and life/health information for the drive and the media, offering customers confidence in the safety of their data and the ability to make the best use of their investment.
- One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDS): Restores your entire ProLiant system at the touch of a button without the need for system disks or software CDs.
- HP LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 SAS Internal Tape Drive
- HP Tape CD-ROM (contains HP Library, Tape Tools, and user manuals)
- Instructions/option to download Yosemite Server Backup Basic backup and receiver software
- 1) HP LTO-6 Ultrium 6.25TB data cartridge
- Mini-SAS SFF8088 to SFF8088 cable