Kingston 480GB SSDNow V300 Solid State Drive
Limited quantities remain at TapeOnline. Please call 877-893-8273 with any questions.
Kingston's SSDNow V300 solid-state drive is a cost-effective way to revive your computer. It's 10x faster than a hard drive plus more reliable, more durable and shock-proof. It features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and best-in-class components, and is available in kits with all the accessories needed for an effortless transition to the latest technology. For added peace of mind, it's backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Power Consumption: 0.640W Idle / 1.423 W Read / 2.052 W Write
- Storage temperatures: -40 to 85°C
- Operating temperatures: 0 to 70°C
- Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Weight: 86g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support: 3-year warranty with free technical support
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 256TB
- Compressible Data Transfer (ATTO): 450MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write
- Incompressible Data Transfer (AS-SSD and CrystalDiskMark): 450MB/s Read and 208MB/s Write
- IOMETER Maximum Random 4k Read/Write: up to 73,000/ up to 28,000 IOPS
- PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite Score: 57,000