LaCie - Rugged Triple USB 3.0 2TB - 9000448
The new Lacie Triple interface rugged hard drive gives you the fast transfer speeds of USB 3.0 and FW800, and still remains backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and FW400. With USB 3.0, you can experience transfer speeds of up to 110MB/s, over 3 times faster than USB 2.0.
This new Rugged model still conforms to military standard 810-F, and remains functional after drops up to 2 meters. Keep your files safely stored wherever life takes you. The aluminum housing is scratch resistant, and the rubber sleeves absorb shock.
In the Box
- LaCie Rugged Triple Hard Disk
- USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0-compatible)
- FireWire 800 cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Computer with a USB 3.0, FireWire 800, FireWire 400, or USB 2.0 port
- High-speed Internet for online storage
- Latest version of Windows XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
- Time Machine compatibleFor USB 3.0 Mac compatibility:
- Mac Pro with LaCie USB 3.0 PCI Express Card (requires available PCI Express slot)
- MacBook® Pro with LaCie USB 3.0 ExpressCard/34 (requires available ExpressCard/34 slot)
- Check www.lacie.com/usb3mac for adapter compatibility and the USB 3.0 Mac driver
- 3.5 x 1 x 5.7 in.
- 9.2 oz.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Triple Interface: 1 x USB 3.0 port (USB 2.0-compatible), 2 x FireWire 800 ports
NOW AVAILABLE: LaCie Extended Warranty Services! Rugged Triple Hard Drive is compatible with:
Click any of the links above to add Hard Drive Service to your purchase.