OWC 1TB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD - OWCSSD7P6G960
This internal 2.5" SATA SSD delivers outstanding transfer speeds, endurance, and reliability. With sustained reads up to 500MB/s and writes up to 450MB/s, the OWC 1.0TB Mercury Extreme Pro 6G SSD line delivers unbeatable performance. A 7% over provisioning set-aside further ensures exceptional long-term reliability, performance consistency, and durability with an amazing 960GB of visible storage capacity after over provision. Built to perform and backed by a 5 Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty.
Includes 7 mm to 9.5 mm Adapter / Spacer
Attach this adapter to the top of any 7mm, 2.5-inch drive for installations that require a 9.5mm drive height for proper use, whether you need a 9.5mm drive height for a dock, camera, server, device, PC, or external drive. This adapter is not needed for 2.5-inch drive installations that use the standard side or bottom mounting positions to secure the drive in place, and is not needed for any installation of a 7mm drive in Apple Macintosh computers.
This OWC SSD Model is compatible with nearly any Mac or PC model with a Serial ATA connection (SATA, SATA 2.0, or SATA 3.0).
- Controller: Silicon Motion SM2246EN Series with 7% Over Provisioning firmware set
- NAND: Tier 1 3D NAND
- Form Factor: Standard 7mm 2.5"
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s supported, SATA 3.0 Compliant
- Capacity: 960GB useable capacity; Total Flash Memory Components – 1024GB (64GB allocated to real-time data redundancy & error correction)
- Formatted Capacity: 930GiB
- RAID Support: Qualified for single drive and multiple drive production workstation RAID 0/1/10/0+1 and SPAN usage.
- SMART Attributes: Standard
- Native Command Queuing: up to 32 commands
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Format: Unformatted
- Height (max): 7mm (0.276″); OWC 7mm – 9.5mm Adapter included
- Width (max): 70.06mm (2.758″)
- Length (max): 100.12mm (3.941″)
- Weight: 77 grams +/- 2 grams (0.170 lbs +/- 2.71 oz)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 158°F / 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
- Idle (Typical): 0.0 bels
- Seek (Typical): 0.0 bels
- Data Reliability: Built-in BCH ECC: Up to 66 bits correctable per 1024 bytes
- Security: Chip Based Data Encryption: 256-bit AES-compliant
- TRIM Support: Yes
- Nonrecoverable Read Errors: Less than 1 sector per 10 bits read
- Sequential Reads (6Gb/s, Compressible Data): 524 MB/s
- Sequential Writes (6GB/s, Compressible Data): 413 MB/s
- Sequential Reads (6GB/s, Incompressible Data): 516 MB/s
- Sequential Writes (6Gb/s, Incompressible Data): 404 MB/s
- Active: Less than 2000mW (2.0W) expected maximum draw
- Idle: Less than 700mW (0.7W)