OWC 24TB Mercury Rack Pro
OWC Mercury Rack Pro RAID 5 storage solutions come pre-configured as a hardware controlled RAID 5 "stripe with parity" array to provide both speed and data protection to meet high-performance demands.
The OWC Mercury Rack Pro RAID 5 consists of four matched SATA hard drives, up to 7200RPM; to provide the longest possible reliability and optimized performance.
Specifically designed to meet the performance demands of video and audio production, the OWC Mercury Rack Pro four Bay RAID 5 solution provides data transfer rates of over 300 Megabytes per second! Using the highest capacity SATA hard drive mechanisms available, and offering Plug & Play simplicity, the possibilities are endless!
Control and manage your RAID settings with the OWC RAID Manager Visual Interface.
Note: OWC Mercury Rack Pro solutions do not include rack rails.
- RAID settings – SPAN, 0, 1, 3, 5, 10 and Non-RAID/Raid Ready
- 4x 6TB HGST Deskstar hard drives, 7200 RPM, 128MB cache (per drive)
- Ports: eSATA, FireWire 800, FireWire 400, USB 3.0
- Mac System Requirements: FireWire 800/eSATA - Mac OS X 10.2 or later (including Mavericks 10.9 x), FIreWire 400 - Mac OS 8.6 or later (including 'Mavericks' 10.9.x), USB - Macintosh OS 8.6 to 9.2.2, OS X 10.2.x or later (including 'Mavericks' 10.9.x)
- Windows System Requirement: FireWire/eSATA - Windows XP or later, USB - Windows 98 or later
- Linux Requirements: Linux compatible via supported USB and FireWire interfaces.
- External Case Dimensions: 11.9"(D) x 17.3"(W) x 1.7"(H)
- Enclosure Weight (no accessories): approx. 10 lbs.
- 2 Year OWC limited warranty