Pro-Tapes 950AS Anti-Static Kapton / Polyimide Film Tape
Pro-Tapes Polyimide film tape is ideal for use in continuous high temperature operating conditions, up to 500°F. Roll is 1" wide and 36 yards long. Often used as a ground, barrier and phase insulation in high performance torroidal coils and high frequency motors, and also in small motors for end turn bundling and connection insulation. Kapton / Polyimide film tape is excellent for masking circuit boards, splicing wires, and any other electronic application where anti-static properties are necessary.
This tape features a thin, conformable backing with outstanding puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance. Silicone adhesive provides solvent resistance and adhesion holds up even in high temperatures.
- 1" x 36yd. roll
- Backing: 1 mil, Polyimide film/Kapton
- Adhesive: Silicone, thermosetting
- Total Thickness: 2.5 mils
- Temperature Range: up to 500Â°F
- Tensile Strength: 30 lbs per inch
- Elongation %: 70%
- Adhesion to steel: 25 oz per inch
- Insulation Class: 350°F/180°C