Pro-Tapes Pro 154 ATG "Snot" Tape, 1/4" x 60 yds.
Pro 154 ATG adhesive transfer tape from Pro-Tapes is an excellent adhesive for splicing on paper, film, foil, and more! ATG tape is casually referred to as "Snot Tape" in the production/entertainment industry. It is often used to attach gels to their frames, or Wratten gels to the rear of lenses. Pro 154 ATG tape can also be used to laminating, mounting, nameplate applications, aluminum foil identification plates, and miscellaneous holding applications. It is also useful in many framing and craft projects!
- 1/4" x 60 yd. Roll
- Case quantity: 144 Rolls
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Liner: Densified Kraft Paper, Tan
- Total Thickness: 2.0 mils (without liner)
- Application Temperature: 50Â°F or above
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 150°F
- Adhesion to steel: 32 oz per inch
- Tack: < 3 in. (Rolling ball)
- Peel Adhesion: 80oz. /1 in. (immediate), 130oz. /1 in. (24 Hour)
- PH Level: 5.3