RODE smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone
The smartLav+ is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever professional quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
With the smartLav+, the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RÃ˜DE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a high quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield (WS-LAV) is included to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard â€˜b', â€˜t' and â€˜p' sounds), as well as a durable mounting LAV-Clip with in-built cable management.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RÃ˜DE's RÃ˜DE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RÃ˜DE Rec turns the user's iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalization presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to SoundCloud and Dropbox direct from the app.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional (picks up all sides equally)
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 0Î©
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ© load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÎ© load
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 27dB-A
- Weight: 6.00gm
- Dimensions: 1180.00mm H x 4.50mm W x 4.50mm D
- Output: TRRS
- Warranty: 1 year