Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 3.5" Hard Drive
Seagate brings over 20 years of trusted performance and reliability to the Seagate BarraCuda 3.5 inch HDDs, designed specially for desktop or all-in-one PCs, home servers, and entry-level direct-attached storage devices (DAS).
Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance. SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance. Seagate Secure models provide Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) hardware-based data security and deliver an Instant Secure Erase feature for safe, fast and easy drive retirement. They meet NIST 800-88 media sanitization specification and also support
the Trusted Computer Group (TCG) Opal standard.
- SATA 6Gb/s
- Seagate AcuTrac Technology
- SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s): 6.0/3.0/1.5
- Average Data Rate, Read/Write: 156
- Max Sustained Data Rate, OD Read (MB/s): 210
- Cache, Multisegmented (MB): 64
- Heads/Disks: 6/3 or 4/2
- Bytes per Sector: 4096
- Load/Unload Cycles: 300,000
- Nonrecoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max: 1 per 10E14
- Power-On Hours (per year): 2400
- Workload Rate Limit (TB/year): 55
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Startup Power (A): 2.5
- Operating Mode, Typical (W): 8.0
- Idle Average (W): 5.4
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W): 0.75/0.75
- Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (5V): ±5%
- Voltage Tolerance, Including Noise (12V): ±10%
- Operating Temperature (ambient, min) (degrees C): 0
- Operating Temperature (drive case, max) (degrees C): 60
- Nonoperating Temperature (ambient) (degrees C): -40 to 70
- Halogen Free
- RoHS Compliance
- 26.11 x 101.6 x 146.99mm /1.028" x 4.0" x 5.787"
- Weight: 626g/1.38 lbs.