Sony 1TB Professional External Hard Disk Drive - PSZHA1T
Free Shipping applies to Ground Shipping in the Continental US.
Sony's new portable shuttle drives are designed to super-protect your data during movement, and are perfect for the safe transport of your content after a shoot or edit. Each drive comes with a reinforced protective hard case which reduces the chance of damage during shipment, making these Sony drives one of the safest, fastest, and most convenient ways to transfer your important digital assets.
Sony portable storage drives are shielded in a sturdy, shock-resistant silicon cover with interface doors designed to withstand the rigors of professional field use. The internal architecture surrounds the drive with cushions and buffers as an added level of protection. Users can daisy-chain two or three shuttle drives together for double or triple storage space. Their shoot-and-ship capability make them ideal for today's professional workflow.
- 1TB Capacity (approx. 930GB User Capacity)
- 5400 RPM, 2.5" HDD
- Reinforced protective case reduces the chance of damage for safe transport and storage of content
- Engineered with heavy silicon cover for professional shock-resistant protection
- 1) USB 3.0 and 2) FireWire 800 ports with unique dust- and splash-resistant interface doors
- Up to 120MBps data transfer rates via USB 3.0
- Pre-installed formatting software to switch between FAT32, HFS+, and NTFS
- Stackable for easy daisy-chaining with increased airflow between drives and less heat build-up
- System Compatibility: Windows 8 (32-/64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-/64-bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later (32-/64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit); Mac OS 10.6.8 or later, 10.7.5 or later, 10.8.3 or later
- LED indicator light
- 3.5" x 1.12" x 5.9", Hard Case 6.5" x 1.4" x 6.9"
- Weighs 11.3 oz
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Sony Portable Shuttle Drive
- Hard Case
- USB Cable
- FireWire Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card