Sony 2TB Professional External Hard Disk Drive with Thunderbolt- PSZHB2T
Sony's new portable shuttle drives are designed to super-protect your data during movement, and are perfect for the safe transport of your content after a shoot or edit. Each drive comes with a reinforced protective hard case which reduces the chance of damage during shipment, making these Sony drives one of the safest, fastest, and most convenient ways to transfer your important digital assets.
Sony portable storage drives are shielded in a sturdy, shock-resistant silicon cover with interface doors designed to withstand the rigors of professional field use. The internal architecture surrounds the drive with cushions and buffers as an added level of protection. Users can daisy-chain two or three shuttle drives together for double or triple storage space. Their shoot-and-ship capability make them ideal for today's professional workflow.
- 2TB Capacity (approx. 1.81TB User Capacity)
- 5400 RPM, 2.5" HDD
- Reinforced protective case reduces the chance of damage for safe transport and storage of content
- Engineered with heavy silicon cover for professional shock-resistant protection
- 1) USB 3.0 and 1) Thunderbolt interfaces with unique dust- and splash-resistant doors
- Up to 122MB/s data transfer rates via Thunderbolt
- Pre-installed exFAT formatting software
- Stackable for easy daisy-chaining with increased airflow between drives and less heat build-up
- System Compatibility: Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10
- LED indicator light
- 3.5" x 1.12" x 5.9", Hard Case 6.5" x 1.4" x 6.9"
- Weighs 11.3 oz
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Sony Portable Shuttle Drive
- Hard Case
- USB Cable
- FireWire Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card