Sony 32 Minute HDCAM Videotape: BCT-32HD
- Sony's ultra fine metal particles and calendering technology realize high C/N of more than 45dB or more than enough range for HDCAM Digital High Definition Recording with a recording wavelength of 0.49um.
- Metal particles 50% smaller than Digital Betacam to ensure stable recording.
- Aluminum silica protective layer with an anti-oxidation effect achieves outstanding archival characteristics.
- Low-shrinkage tape also helps to accomplish outstanding archival characteristics.
- High reliability and the ability to withstand repeated playbacks and edits is realized through Sony's binder design.
HDCAM Recording Time Chart
For more information on HDCAM, check out our HDCAM FAQ page .