Sony 64 Minute HDCAM Videotape: BCT-64HDL
- Sony's ultra fine metal particles and calendering technology realize high C/N of more than 45dB or more than enough range for HDCAM Digital High Definition Recording with a recording wavelength of 0.49um.
- Metal particles 50% smaller than Digital Betacam to ensure stable recording.
- Aluminum silica protective layer with an anti-oxidation effect achieves outstanding archival characteristics.
- Low-shrinkage tape also helps to accomplish outstanding archival characteristics.
- High reliability and the ability to withstand repeated playbacks and edits is realized through Sony's binder design.
- Also called 64HD
HDCAM Recording Time Chart
For more information on HDCAM check out our HDCAM FAQ page .
Shane – :
Great product. Very dependable