Sony Multi-Slot SxS Memory Card Reader/Writer - SBAC-UT100
SBAC-UT100 is an SxS Memory card reader/writer with two card slots that works with both Windows and Macintosh systems. The unit provides two Thunderbolt 2 (TB2) interfaces for Mac and USB 3.0 interface for Mac/Windows. The reader is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 interfaces. Daisy-chain operation is possible when using Thunderbolt, allowing connection of 6 units and providing up to 12 card slots. DC Power input is required.
- High speed transfers - Read speeds of approx. 360 MB/s for two cards simultaneously from latest SxS Pro+ and SxS-1 cards using Thunderbolt 2.
- Daisy-chain operation - Connect up to 6 units, providing up to 12 card slots, allowing simultaneous ingest up to 1800 MB/s total (300 MB/s each slot).
- XQD media support - The SBAC-UT100 can also be used with XQD media in combination with the XQD adapter (QDA-EX1). For example, content recorded with the PXW-FS7 camcorder on XQD media is compatible with UT100 only if housed in XQD adapter.
- Power Consumption 10 W (during Thunderbolt operation)
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature –20°C to +60°C (–4°F to +140°F)
- Humidity 20% to 80% (without condensation)
- Mass: Approx. 16 oz. (excluding SxS Memory Card)
- Dimensions: Approx. 6 1/4 Ã— 1 Ã— 6 1/2 in. (WÃ—HÃ—D, including protrusions)
- Power Supply
- AC-DC Adaptor (VGP-AC19V77)
- Input: AC 100 V-240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Output: DC 19.5 V/3.3 A (Max)