Tandberg Data BizNAS R408
The BizNAS™ R408 offers reliable, cost-effective shared storage for small and medium-sized business, remote offices, departments, and workgroups. Bays are compatible with four 3.5" or 2.5" SATA 3.0 Gb/s HDD disks. A list of compatible hard drives is available for download on the "Documents" tab of this page.
- Built for Professional Applications – Industrial-grade hardware, robust software, and solid performance for maximum usability and longevity
- Resilience – Hot-swappable disks and multiple RAID choices for optimum capacity, fault-tolerance, performance, expandability, and migration
- Built-In Data Protection & Disaster Recovery Tools – Protect and recover BizNAS storage and its operating system, plus any shared data on the network using cloud, disk, another BizNAS, or RDX® removable disk technology
- High-Performance Architecture – An Intel Dual-Core Processor, Dual GbE LAN Interfaces, and USB 3.0 deliver solid responsiveness
- Easy to Manage & Use via BizNAS Information Center – Powerful-yet-simple web-based user interface provides remote control and administration without unnecessary clutter
- Cross-Platform Compatibility – Share data across Windows®, Mac®, Linux®, and iSCSI, as well as iOS®, Android™ and Blackberry® via Dropbox or client app
- iSCSI Block-Level Storage – Fast, flexible, and secure storage, ideal for virtualized servers
- Dropbox Gateway – Centralize, monitor, and protect Dropbox cloud storage accounts in real time. Learn how your data is secured in the Dropbox cloud here
- Open System – Built on Debian® Linux for infinite customization by Linux aficionados and system integrators
- Disks Included: 0 - Diskless
- Disk Bays: 4; Supports 3.5" or 2.5" SATA 3 Gb/s 1-4 TB HDD
- CPU: Intel® Atom™ Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM - SO DIMM 204-pin - DDR3
- Flash: 1GB Internal
- Ports: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ45), 2 x USB 3.0 (Rear), 4 x USB 2.0 (Rear), 1 x USB 2.0 (Front), 1 x eSATA (Rear), 1 x D-Sub VGA Video Out (Rear)
- 36.4" x 24.4" x 7.28"
- 18.96 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40° C (subject to HDD limits)
- Operating Humidity: 20-80%, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: -50 - 10,000 ft.
- Power Input: 200 W, Input: 100-240 VAC~, 50-60Hz, 3.5A
- Typical Power Consumption: 41W
- OS: Debian Linux
- Network Client Compatibility: Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32bit & 64bit), Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX
- Network Link Aggregation: Round Robin, Port Failover, Load Balancing
- 2 Yr. Advanced Exchange Warranty (Tandberg Data provides warranty coverage only for hard drives supplied by Tandberg Data for use in the BizNAS)