Pro-Tapes Shurtape P743 Matte Photographic Masking Tape, 2" Black
An adaptable yet reliable tape for use in photo studios, film processing labs, and in-home dark rooms. Sometimes called "the photographer's masking tape", it features an opaque black, matte finish surface that insures the light free masking required for high quality photo reproduction. It can also be used for photo cropping, edging negatives for contact printing, or sealing camera bellow and film holders against light leaks.
Shurtape P743 offers high quick stick and adhesion with an easy, consistent unwind. It has high conformability, and is hand tearable so there is no need to find a knife or scissors.
Recommended for use as a chart tape.
- 2" wide tape
- 60 yard roll
- Case quantity: 24 rolls (price is per individual roll of tape)
- Backing: Impregnated paper
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Total Thickness: 7 mils
- Temperature Range: 45°F to 150°F
- Tensile Strength: 24 lbs per inch
- Elongation %: 8%
- Adhesion to steel: 47 oz per inch
- Made in the USA